It’s not so long ago that the only place you could get Krispy Kreme donuts (or doughnuts, if you’re British) in the UK was Harrods department store. Fortunately they’re now readily available in supermarkets like Tesco and in various cafes and concessions in railways stations like Paddington and malls like Westfield London.
So what’s on the menu in 2017 at UK Krispy Kremes?
Apart from the classic Krispy Kreme, you can also find:
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Chocolate Orange
- Chocolate Custard (chocolate topping with vanilla cream filling)
- Chocolate Dreamcake (chocolate topping with chocolate cream filling)
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Strawberry and cream
- Glazed Raspberry
- Billionaire (sort of a millionaire’s )
- Cruller (a classic donut in a sort of tear and share shape)
- Maple Crunch
- Peanut Butter (with Reese’s peanut butter filling)
- And the Nutty Chocolatta (filled with Nutella)
Prices range from £1.60 per donut or up to nearly £2 for some of the varieties.